The Creative Writing Master Class – A Premium Subscription Course
Parents who are constantly searching for ways to improve their child’s writing skills know this:
There are hardly any good writing resources out there.
The formal education syllabus for creative writing is severely lacking.
Most tutors and teachers only know how to provide generic advice like: “Read more books”.
Assessment books only provide ‘model’ compositions that promotes the use of out-dated and cliched phrases.
Your child does not know who to emulate, and is only taught by adults to “Copy good phrases” and write in a standard, mechanical way.
Your child’s essay is just weak as all the other students out there…
What makes you think his composition is unique?
If there isn’t any new input or new guidance, your child will remain stuck in a vicious cycle of lousy advice, lousy teaching, and the inevitable result – Lousy Writing.
What if I told you, there’s a way to seriously boost your child’s writing skills?
What if I told you, that your child can learn to write high-scoring compos without memorising fancy words or phrases?
Unveiling, the ONE and ONLY Creative Writing online course that provides EVERYTHING your child needs…
The Creative Writing Master Class is the only creative writing course that provides an all-round, comprehensive package for your child to excel in writing.
It will banish all your ill, preconceived notions about writing.
It will get rid of all the bad advice and bad writing habits that your child has picked up over the years.
It will make your child see Creative Writing in a whole new light.
It will change the way your child write forever.
It will make a BIG difference in your child’s results.
And most importantly, your child will learn to enjoy the pleasures of writing a meaningful and well-worded composition.
Does your child face these problems?
1. He doesn’t have any ideas on what to write.
2. He writes a very short composition which does not have much description
3. He only knows how to write about the weather or an alarm clock ringing in the first paragraph
4. His writing is rather bland. He doesn’t use any flowery words.
5. He has limited vocabulary.
5. His conclusion only has 1 or 2 sentences. One of which has the words “I learnt a lesson…”
6. He has difficulty forming proper linking sentences and phrases
7. He has difficulty expressing his thoughts.
6. He scores low marks.
7. You buy him model composition books to read but he is not interested.
8. Your child reads a lot but somehow… she still can’t write!
This Course is Everything Your Child Needs
This course aims to address all the problems faced by your child in writing.
By the end of this course, your child will understand what it means to write a good essay.
Better yet, your child will become a much more proficient writer.
His confidence will be boosted.
He will become more creative.
He won’t just know how to use flowery phrases – He will create his own phrases!
You will be delighted to see a significant improvement in your child’s English marks
Hear What Others have to say
What Your Child Will Learn
This course is based on the latest MOE syllabus.
Your child will receive new lessons and writing assignments every 7 days.
Your child will learn all these topics:
- Essay Outline and breakdown
- How to Plan Your Essay in 5 min
- Brainstorming for New Syllabus Essay Themes
- Common Themes for exams
- 5 different ways to start write an Introduction
- Advanced Introduction Writing Techniques
- How to write Vivid Descriptions
- How to build Suspense
- How to write the Conflict / Problem
- How to throw in additional complications
- How to resolve the Conflict / Problem in a unique way
- How to write a satisfying Conclusion
- How to write Impactful Endings
- How to write a well-thought out Reflection
- How to use Powerful Phrases, Adjectives and Adverbs
- How to use Similes, Metaphors and Personification
- Use the Right Words at the Right time (emotive, action words, etc.)
- Vary Your Sentence Structure for rhythm and effect
- Detailed Description of Setting, Characters, Objects, Actions
- Proper Dialogue Punctuation
- How to write proper and effective Dialogues
There will be plenty of examples provided in this detailed and comprehensive course.
Active participation will be required in order for your child to unlock the full benefits of this course. See below for more elaboration.
Unlimited Support for Your Child!
Your child will be required to actively complete the Writing Assignments in this course.
There will also be Monthly Tests to track the progress of your child.
All assignments and tests will be emailed to us and we will mark, comment and review your child’s work.
We will constantly provide feedback for your child throughout this course as I understand that each child has different strengths and weaknesses.
Your child can also send us any homework or school assignments to review! (Compositions only.)
Your child will be my highest-priority student.
How does it work?
Your child will log in to view the new lessons every 7 days. Each lesson will focus on a different aspect of Creative Writing.
Your child will have to complete writing assignments at least once every week.
Your child will email the assignments back to me for marking, review and feedback.
We will track your child’s progress and give suggestions to boost his or her overall writing skills.
(You can view the lessons anytime as long as you are subscribed to this course. So don’t worry about missing them when you are busy!)
How long will this course go on for?
The Creative Writing Master Class will go on for as long as 12 months!
However, if you feel that your child has learnt enough, you can choose to unsubscribe anytime.
Is My Child Suitable to Take This Course?
This course is created for Primary 5 to Primary 6 students.
If your child is in Primary 3 or 4, you should be joining this course instead >>> The Little Writers Master Class
What You Will Need to Join this Course
- A good internet connection
- You can watch this course on a computer, laptop, Ipad, smartphone
- This course works on Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla and most internet browsers.
- Microsoft Word – to type out the assignments
- A positive learning attitude!
30 Day Free Trial!
Your credit card will not be charged for the first 30 days.
You may unsubscribe if you are not satisfied with the course.
It’s totally risk-free! What are you waiting for?
Sounds Good! How do I sign my child up?
Scroll back to the top of this page and click the ‘Enrol Now’ button. You will be prompted to create an account. You can log in to the account anytime to continue the lessons.
You get to sign up at a special price of $97 monthly instead of the usual $200.
However, to ensure maximum quality, we are only taking in 50 students for this batch.
So hurry up and enrol your child now before the offer is over!
Duration of Course – 12 months
Duration of Video Lessons – About 30 to 45min
Duration of Assignments and Tests per Lesson – About 30 to 50 min
Total Time per Lesson – About 1.5 -2hrs
Course Instructor – Jerry Lee
“I am here to guide your child along this learning journey.”
Scroll back to the top and click the ‘ENROL NOW’ button to claim your 30 day Free Trial
50 19 Spaces left!