Here’s a fact:
Essay writing in Secondary School is different from Primary School.
You have to deal with Personal Recount.
You have to end with a Reflection.
You need deeper thought and analysis.
If you are still writing like a Primary School kid, you are going to fail!
Get Started Personal Recount Essay Course here!
Learn the methods that help 80% of my students top their class in compo writing.
Your child will learn how to recount simple personal experiences.
Your child will learn how to narrate these experiences in deeper detail.
Your child will learn how to hold the reader’s attention throughout the essay
Your child will learn how to ponder, analyse and derive profound meanings from this experience.
Your child will learn how to appreciate his experiences more!
What Is Covered in this Course?
This course is based on the latest MOE syllabus.
1 hour to learn everything you need to know about Personal Recount Essay Writing!
Your child will learn how to write a personal recount with these topics:
- The Basic Essay Outline
- How to Come up with Ideas
- Common Mistakes made
- Examples of Personal Recount / Reflective Essays
- How to write an Introduction
- Different ways to write an Introduction
- How to write the Body Narrative
- How to Write the Build Up
- How to Write the Key Event / Climax
- How to Transition to the Reflection
- How to Reflect on Your Personal Experience
- How to analyse and narrate your thoughts
- Searching for meaning
- How to write the Conclusion
This is a great course for students who are weak writers!
How does it work?
Once you enroll your child for this course, you will have full access to all the lessons in the course.
It’s only a ONE-TIME payment for a LIFETIME access.
Any time you cannot remember a particular topic or lesson, simply log in and go through the video lectures again.
How long will this course go on for?
This is a crash course that lasts for about 1 hour. It consists of about 34 videos lectures.
I won’t recommend asking your child to watch everything at one go. Let him watch it over a few sittings.
Is My Child Suitable to Take This Course?
This course is created for Secondary 1 to Secondary 2 students who have the basic English fundamentals.
What You Will Need to Join this Course
- A good internet connection
- You can watch this course on a computer, laptop, Ipad, smartphone
- This course works on Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla and most internet browsers.
- Microsoft Word – to type out the assignments
- A positive learning attitude!
Sounds Good! How do I sign my child up?
Scroll back to the top of this page and click the ‘Enrol Now’ button. You will be prompted to create an account. You can log in to the account anytime to continue the lessons.
Sign up at a special price of $49 instead of the usual $100.
Hurry up and enroll your child now before the offer is over!
Duration of Course – 1 hour
No. of Video Lectures – About 34 Videos
Course Instructor – Jerry Lee
“Learn how to write Personal Recount / Reflective Essays in the shortest time possible!”
Scroll back to the top and click the Enrol Now button before the offer is over!